1+1=3
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
A lot of work near the end of the year (always feeling it's some a kind of landmark). Two or three projects that I wanted to have finished are...well, close enough. One of them might receive all the attention. I'll be presenting a poster on wednesday 11th at LANL -- for different reasons, that's three posters this year after my promise not to make any more posters. --, and next week I'll be giving a seminar at IQC in Waterloo. I hope the weather is at least good enough to let me fly without delays. I almost finished applying to jobs, which took most of my last two months. For next year, I got a strange start with my parents visiting for all of january. I would like to finish my MPI implementation of Trotter-Suzuki for BECs. That would let me do really cool and big simulations. I am also daydreaming of threading the application to use the eight cores of my Mac Pro...
posted by fercook @ 11:29 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

For large values of 1.