1+1=3
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Seeing my life as a movie --not like when you are dying, as they say, but as distancing from myself-- is an interesting experience. It doesn't happen so often but still regularly, perhaps most often when I haven't slept so much. Or when I drink too much, there might be a connection there.

In any case, nothing too interesting, it's just me I'm looking at, but still leaves a feeling of "maybe I did something wrong, just the one thing, that I could change and everything would be so much better today". As in The End of Eternity. And perhaps that thing was investing in Google when it was funded, or not.

I think Facebook makes me sad, and then I go and write these things.

Labels: ,

posted by fercook @ 12:42 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

For large values of 1.